1. ACCEPTANCE OF ACCEPTABLE USE RULES
www.bhl.co.uk is a site operated by Bumford Heating Limited (BHL, we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 01725290 and we have our registered office at Unit 2D Shortwood Court, Shortwood Busines Park, Hoyland, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S74 9LH.
We expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of our site, and any interactive service on our site, by any person in contravention of these Rules.
2. LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any questions, answers or other information posted on our site or on any interactive services provided on our site (including the Forum) and we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate such interactive service. We reserve the right to remove, or to disable access to, any contribution to any such interactive service which we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person or which we deem unlawful or in violation of any third party rights.
You agree that any use you make of information posted on our site or on any interactive service provided on our site (including the Forum) is at your own risk. You agree that we are not responsible for any response you receive or do not receive or for any loss, harm, injury or damage resulting from or arising out of your submission of a question or your use or reliance on any response thereto or other information posted on our site or on any interactive service provided on it.
While the administrators of our site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message posted on our site or on any interactive service provided on it. The opinions expressed by contributors to our site or such interactive service are the opinions of the individual author and do not reflect opinions of BHL.
3. SUBMISSION OF CONTRIBUTIONS
The Content Standards set out below apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site and to any interactive services provided on our site, including the Forum (Contribution). The Content Standards apply to each part of a Contribution as well as to its whole. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
If you wish to submit a Contribution to the Forum, please follow the instructions posted on the Forum page of our site, including:
- Asking a question in a discussion forum
- Replying to a question or comment.
4. CONTENT STANDARDS
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts)
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions)
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted
- Be relevant
A Contribution must not:
- Be demafatory of any person
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy another person
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent ;your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from BHL
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
5. PROHIBITED USES
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar association (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use [click here for our terms].
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
6. BREACH OF THE RULES
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site, including any interactive service provided on our site
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution already posted on the Forum or any other interactive service provided on our site
- Issue of a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these Rules. The actions described above are not limited and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you wish to complain about any Contribution posted to the Forum or any other interactive service provided on our site, please e-mail using the e-mail address [email protected]
8. CHANGES TO THESE RULES
We may revise these Rules at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Rules may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.